Home > Contents > News & Videos

제목 [News Today] Lee Sun-hwi, president of Futuremain. "Futuremain success in developing ‘ExRBM’ which enables exact diagnosis of facility fault." 날짜 16-12-07 14:46
글쓴이 최고관리자 조회수 3,410

본문

Growth path based on trust 'Futuremain Co., Ltd.', 'ExRBM' with accurate facility fault diagnosis

President Lee Sun-hye, who has been devoted to technology development with a goal of fault diagnosis accuracy of 100%.

Equipment reliability is important to the extent that the factory with dangerous machinery running should not tolerate any single error. If the equipment malfunctions can jeopardize the life of the worker and  if the operation is interrupted, the loss is enormous. Therefore, it is necessary to accurately diagnose and predict the condition of the equipment and to take appropriate measures in order to increase the safety and productivity of workers.

Lee Sun-hwi, President of Futuremain Co., Ltd. developed ExRBM by combining advanced information communication technology and professional engineering technology. ExRBM is the solution software that enables the integrated management of the facility. It informs the real-time status of the facility and automatically diagnoses fault if it occurrs and suggests the optimum repairing time and method. I met the president Lee Sun-hwi, who succeeded in developing ExRBM for this paper, and I deeply talked about development motivation, process and necessity of ExRBM.

Safe and Smart Factory Prerequisite, 'ExRBM'

"Every factory has expensive foreign products installed. If something goes wrong, only a beep sounds, so in order to find out what the defect is, you need an expert, which means much cost and time.  But ExRBM, the new solution from Futuremain Co., Ltd. accurately judges the cause of the failure of the equipment and shows where the defect occurred. In addition, it provides appropriate countermeasures to the problem, predicts the service life of the equipment, and prevents economic loss caused by sudden breakdown and increases safety.

In addition, 'ExRBM web-based service' provided by Futuremain Co., Ltd. can make the facilities of all factories in the whole country free from the time and space limitations by integrating and managing them at once. In addition, it provides a function to automatically solve the complicated report creation, and provide the "consignment management service" to make the facility more convenient to manage.

Lee Sun-hye, President of Futuremain Co., Ltd.

"​It is no exaggeration to say that ExRBM is an optimized program for facility management. Now, the application of cutting-edge technology at every plant is a necessity, not an option. "

'ExRBM' which can diagnose the exact facility with the average defect diagnosis accuracy of 100%

As the industry develops, the importance of facility management is increasing. In large factories that deal with large facilities such as nuclear power plants, thermal power plants, and petrochemical plants, small mistakes and errors could lead directly to major accidents and so thorough management and quick response are needed. In addition, 'Smart Factory' is spreading around large companies, so interest in facility management is increasing. Unlike the past when you simply checked the safety of facilities, it is necessary to manage more granular and smart facilities. "It took me 10 years simply to collect the data. It was an inevitable time to reduce the error. But I was able to get that accurate data." President Lee has devoted himself to collecting data for 10 years even after he succeeded in technology development. I could have done it roughly with reasonable data, but ExRBM he thinks is a program based on 'trust' which does not allow 0% error. "Once a hospital makes faulty examination, it loses your trust. Our product is the same. It was my goal to create a program that anyone can trust and use."

This idea of representative made efforts to create a more complete program, and eventually created the 'ExRBM', which can be used by anyone as making people believe it due to the defect evaluation accuracy of 100% from the Korea Information and Communications Technology Association. The way of 34 years that Lee Sun-hwi took on was a series of lonely fights. It was hard because there were so many things to carry on his back, but I continued to develop without losing his self-esteem every time. "It was not easy to do such a long period of research and development in a small company. I had a hard time due to many problems faced by early start-up companies, but I found many supporting policies provided by government or local government after I tried to solve the problems. I know that taking advantage of these opportunities is one way to lead the company to good direction. However, there are still many disadvantages to small and medium-sized companies in securing the market. I hope the government will expand support further. "

President Lee has expressed his pride and regret for his success in development looking back the past ten years. I hope another Lee Sun-hwi will give a strong support to the industrial base in Korea bases on the realistic support and system of the government to grow SMEs in Korea.